maanantai 13. maaliskuuta 2017

Fuckin' Perfect




The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in lying and we try, try, try but we try too hard
And it's a waste of my time.
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that, why do I do that (why do I do that)?


Ollu täs 4 päivää flunsassa.. 
Ja nää päivät ei vaan sovellu mulle ei sitte ollenkaa.
Päässä kiristää ja ahdistaa..
Taas se tunne valtaa kun on tunne 
ettet riitä ittelles et kellekkään.


Do you know what it's like when
You're scared to see yourself?
Do you know what it's like when
You wish you were someone else?
 Do you know what it's like
To wanna surrender?


Päässä vaan jyllää ettet oo hyvä missään..
"oot idiootti" 
Ja ihmisten ympärillä vaan ahdistaa
koska tiedät tasan kaikkien ajatukset
ittestäs ja niiden salaisuudet muista
ihmisistä.
 Do you know what it's like when
You're not who you wanna be?
Do you know what it's like to
Be your own worst enemy
Who sees the things in me I can't hide?
Do you know what it's like
to wanna surrender?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti