tiistai 13. kesäkuuta 2017

I just need the pain to be gone


You don't wanna know how I feel.
Some people ask you to express your feelings they don't mean our actual feelings.
They mean the the feeling that they want you to have. Cause people can't deal with dark,scary or weird. They want you to smile and say "yeah I'm fine, everything's great"
Causr then they can just go on with their lives and never think about yoi again.

I mean, you were so concerned with getting through today without a hint of jow you'd feel tomorrow. And then I realised..you don't wanna feel tomorrow.

I just need the pain to be gone. The worst day of loving someone is the day that you..lose them.
I feel hopless,deoressed,angry  but most of all..I'm scared..

Part of me just wants to end it.
I feel like I'm gonna die. What do you wanna hear? That I'm upset?
There you go, pretending not to feel.
I feel...okay? And it sucks.

I wish I  couldn't feel anything.
I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.
I don't have feelings at all.

What about me? I get it! You'll be okay!
You'll be fine!
BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!
You must be upset?
Are you upset?
NO!
yes you are upset.
YEAH.
I feel like I'm never gonna be happy again.

It's gonna be okay?!
What?!
It's gonna be okay!?

It hurt so bad I can't breathe. I can't...
I can't do worse, I can't okay?
I shouldn't have to!
With everybody gone.. I know it might be..
Too hard for you to..keep fighting.
If you wanna go.. I want you to know it's okay. It's okayy...I..I.. understand..









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti